- Do you want to start yoyoing and be like SHU TAKADA? Well this is your first Shu Yo-Yo.
- Set up to be responsive, with a short string and ready to use loop, we recommend this Spinstar Go! for all beginner yoyo players.
- Plastic bearing, starburst response system and at a great affordable price.
- Just take it out of the packaging and you are ready to loop, no set up required!
- If you are also interested in looping, choose this Spinstar Go! or the Black Cat yo-yo, as they have a narrower profile, making them more suitable for practicing loop tricks!
Yoyofactory Spinstar yo-yos are equipped with a special starburst bearing so they spin at the end of the line after dropping and then return to your hand with a jerk.
Tip: if you feel like your yo-yo is coming back too soon, relax a bit of the yo-yo wrapping up and you’ll get a longer spin time!
Special editions from world champions
Members of the Spinstar collection include two-time world champion Gentry Stein on Snapshot, world champion Evan Nagao on Voyage, and five-time 2A world champion Shu Takada on Go!